Roller mill is used to break and crush the wheat and it is one of the most important machines in a flour mill.
Other name: Grain Milling Roller Mill, Durum Wheat Flour Roller Mill Semolina Roller Mill Machine
- Cast iron structure can minimize vibration and noise.
- Full automatic strong and silent milling
- The milling rolls are engaged by means of pneumatic SMC (Japan) air cylinders unit installed on both sides of the machine.
- Equipped with SKF (Sweden) roller bearings to make sure stable running
- There are two series of roller mills. One is pneumatic control (MMQ) and the other is electrical control (MME). The main difference is the feeding roll of MMQ series is driven by pneumatic components while MME series by one small motor.
- Widely used for processing common wheat, buckwheat, durum wheat, maize, rye, barley, spelt, millet and sorghum.
Technical Data-Pneumatic control
Technical Data-Electrical control